- Made from durable rubber with a ridged texture for easy grip and motor control
- Flexible fitness bar for tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, tendonitis, and many other upper extremity conditions
- Clinically proven to reduce elbow pain and increase strength in tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients
This exercise bar comes in four resistance levels:
- Yellow: 1-3/8" diameter, requires 6 lbs. of force to bend in a U-shape
- Red: 1-1/2" diameter, requires 10 lbs. of force to bend in a U-shape
- Green: 1-3/4" diameter, requires 15 lbs. of force to bend in a U-shape
- Blue: 2" diameter, requires 25 lbs. of force to bend in a U-shape
This twist bar is made for stretching the upper extremities to help reduce muscle soreness and joint pain. When recovering from elbow injuries or surgery, it can be nearly impossible to find the right tools with so many splints, bands, braces, and straps available. Stop trying remedies that won’t work and choose the THERABAND FlexBar, that is backed by clinical research, for you rehabilitation experience.
The THERABAND FlexBar can be used for forearm and grip strengthening exercises that tone and build muscles. Clinically proven to increase the strength of tendons by 72% for tennis elbow patients, this is the perfect grip hand grip trainer for recovering from epicondylitis and regaining full strength.
A FlexBar for Every Need
FlexBars come in four resistance levels so there’s one for any workout need. The low resistances make great hand grippers and wrist strengtheners for hand grip training and wrist injury rehab. The upper levels are ideal for tennis elbow golfer’s elbow pain relief.