MedPro Elastigrip Compressive Bandages (10m/box)
Compressive elasticated bandages ideal for a wide range of applications:
• Use for support and aid in rehabilitation after removal of plaster casts and for joints in functional casts.
• Helps to keep limbs warm after therapeutic massages.
• Provides greater comfort for rheumatic conditions.
• Ideal to support amputation stumps.
• Recommended for treating work and sports injuries, sprains, bruises and dislocations.
• Helps to relieve swelling and assists venous circulation for treatment of varicose veins.
Plastic surgery & traumatology
• Use for prevention and treatment of hypertrophic scarring, edemas and hematomas.
• Helps to maintain medication and dressings in place following a mastectomy or reconstructive plastic surgery.