Dri-Sleeper Eclipse Bed-wetting alarm
International research consistently demonstrates that using a bed-wetting alarm is the only treatment method proven to be effective for bed-wetting. It teaches the brain to respond to bladder before wetting starts.
New Break-Through Technologies unique to the DRI Sleeper® Eclipse:
- Long term battery life of up to 3 years
- World Patent Pending Urosensor™ technology – it’s the only non-metal urine sensor ever. So there’s no corrosion by urine, no skin irritation, and easy to clean for instant reuse.
- The Urosensor™ docks on the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit when not being used and engages a second level of the battery saving technology.
- The special electronics make the wireless Urosensor™ the thinnest of them all.
- No wires between alarm and sensor.
- DRI Sleeper® alarm unit size: 80 x 40 x 20mm (3 x 1.5 x 0.75 inches)
- High volume with a tamper-proof volume adjustment.
- Designed like a small 'space rocket' for child appeal.
- The Urosensor™ can transmit to more than one DRI Sleeper® alarm unit, and so there can be another receiver in a parent's or carer's room.
- Big detecting area to detect the urine.
How to use the Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm:
- Put the Urosensor™ in the underwear (inside a minipad is best - click for alternatives).
- Place the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit on a table away from the bed so the child has to wake completely to turn it off.
- Switch on the DRI Sleeper® alarm and that's all.
When the Urosensor™ is wet with the first drops of urine, it sends a radio signal to the extra loud DRI Sleeper® alarm unit and triggers the alarm – treatment has begun.